Monday, October 18, 2010

A Little Tweet-Heart


Our fall trip to Briley's Farm. I turn heads everywhere I go.









Ok, so I don't like laying on a hay bail. I do like cuddling my mommy though!


After the photo shoot we went on a hay ride to pick out my first pumpkin.


Dad carried me while Mom carried the GIANT pumpkin. I think Dad got the sweet end of that deal.


With pumpkin in hand and lungs filled with tractor exhaust, we headed for home. Maybe next year I will like looking at all the farm animals and playing in the giant sandpile.

2 comments:

  1. The animals and sand pile ARE fun, Little Bird. And you are so cute I want to eat you up...or maybe just squeeze you a little. :) (GREAT job on the costume, Tink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bel that is the cutest little costume ever! And your little girl is just adorable. She still looks so teeny!

    ReplyDelete