Friday, July 2, 2010

Rocky and Bullwinkle Title: 8 Months Already? or The Case of the Lop-Sided Bump


35 Weeks Pregnant


Paul mentioned the other day that my belly reminds him of the pregnant goats we used to encounter when we lived on the island of St. Eustatius. At first you may think, "How rude! What a terrible thing to say to your wife!" But it may be true. You see, I have a very lumpy, lop-sided baby bump. Every body part can be felt, and all of my baby's limbs are bunched on the left side, above my hip. You be the judge.

Here is a photo to prove how lop-sided I am:


And here are a couple photos of pregnant goats:




5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty lopsided too when I'm preggers. It's especially noticeable when I have braxton hicks and it all gets really tight and balled up on one side. Baaaaahh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!! That is great! I haven't seen you in what, 2 weeks, and your belly has already popped out quite a bit more! So cool!!! Can't wait to meet Baby Thayn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thats funny Bel! good thing that you and Paul and a scene of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog. You really should be a writer. Always fun and humorous. Oh and the goats are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bump doesn't look lop-sided to me,it just looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete