Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dirty Little Rascal...If you weren't so cute I'd...I'd...

Apparently the quote I amusingly posted a couple of weeks ago was not too far off from the truth. Just days after our sprouts emerged from the soil I found THIS munching grass in our backyard! So far it has overlooked most of the vegetables in the garden, however, I do believe it ate all the tops off my lettuce sprouts. So, I am wondering, what is this baby bunny doing hopping about all by itself? Where there is one baby bunny, there must be about 30 more, right? I suppose the next step is to place chicken wire around the garden so the little guy can't get any more free meals.

2 comments:

  1. He is a pretty cute little critter. Its probably hard to be mad at him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need a pet so maybe you should try and catch him haha j/k!He is a cutie but he is eating your food!

    ReplyDelete